XIAO ESP32C3 mmWave Human Detection Sensor Kit

I am attempting to integrate the XIAO ESP32C3 mmWave Human Detection Sensor Kit in Home Assistant. I am following the instructions provided here MR24HPC1_HomeAssistant/README.md at main · limengdu/MR24HPC1_HomeAssistant · GitHub. After making the required yaml changes (see attached) when I try to install I receive the following error:
INFO ESPHome 2024.3.2
INFO Reading configuration /config/esphome/kitchen-occupancy.yaml…
INFO Generating C++ source…
INFO Compiling app…
Processing kitchen-occupancy-sensor (board: esp32-c3-devkitm-1; framework: espidf; platform: platformio/espressif32@5.4.0)

MissingPackageManifestError: Could not find one of ‘package.json’ manifest files in the package
Being new to this product and doing a google search on the error hasn’t provided any new resolution directions and I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction to resolve this.

Hi there, and welcome.
WHAT in the SAM HILL is that!
cut back on the caffeine or
You need to read the posting 101 thread… I can’t read or understand that jumble.
HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

ps. comes across PISSED! LOUD and Yelling… You feel me?

First off, thanks for the help. Secondly your assumptions are wrong, this is my first time and last based on this response posting to this forum. All I was asking for is help not a lecture based on assumptions. I did not format my question to elicit an accusation that I was shouting, first it is not in all caps secondly if now would have paid attention to the second half you would have seen it wasn’t bolded. I simply copied and pasted the error message and this was the way it came out. Since I was new to this forum, I didn’t see a way to correct this after is was posted I figured someone would be smart enough to figure this out and help, but again I was wrong someone wasn’t

:bowing_woman: You need to do more than a Cut & Paste to get best help is all.
GL :slight_smile: PJ

Thanks again for the help, if this represents the level of help one gets on this forum I’m out.
I thought I would copy and past one last time:

Welcome to Seeed Forum — thanks for contributing!

• Be kind to your fellow community members.
  • Does your reply improve the conversation?
  • Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

:smile: :v:
Your welcome and GL, Oh’ , one last piece of advice which sounds like you’ll ignore it anyway. SO happy to help you, With your attitude YOU won’t get very far I can assure YOU.

Hello @mgsnell .
I apologize for the bad experience. Could you send me a link to the yaml file you are using? I can try to compile it on HA.