Windows activation key for ODYSSEY - X86J4105864

I have the ODYSSEY - X86J4105864 with the 64GB eMMC and Windows 10 Enterprise installed but not activated. Can I get / buy an activation key from SEEED? They did not have any of the activated ones in stock when I bought mine.

Hi @rapid444

Sorry, we do not sell Windows activation key separately (due to permission). May be try find an online store?

i have this but i cant activate my windows from my ODYSSEY - X86J4105864 Most expandable Win10 Mini PC (Linux and Arduino Core) with 8GB RAM + 64GB eMMC
i like to get som help to understand way i cant do it

2 Likes

ODYSSEY - X86J4105864 Win10 Enterprise Activated Mini PC (Linux and Arduino Core) with 8GB RAM + 64GB eMMC

SKU 102110398

this product says it has Win 10 Ent Activated. then why does it need to have activation key?

Yes same problem. Came with Win10 Enterprise but NOT activated as they stated on website when I bought it

My post was asking if i could buy an activation key as i had bought the $218 non-activated version of this board (the one with windows 10 installed but not activated on eMMC).

Hi @blong
There is a label on the X86 sbc you received, with a key number on it, you can use it to activate your X86.

Hi @rapid444
We have written clear on our website, if you don’t have a way to get an activation key, please select the activation version. Please contact our service department email order@seeed.cc, maybe they have a way to help you get a new one key.

There was no Windows Activation key on my board as delivered. Only label is a serial number.
Please email me the activation key.

Hi @blong
It should be something like this. If you don’t have, please contact with our service department email order@seeed.cc

You should be able to use your windows 7 key to activate It worked on mine.

1 Like

Quote"
snotwistr

Jan '21

You should be able to use your windows 7 key to activate It worked for me.

"

I can confirm this works!

When it comes to activating it, you can complete it for free as long as you have an original license key. After getting the license key, you can easily activate it with the given instructions above. Once you install and activate Windows 10, you will not need to pay or install a newer version in the future too.

Greetings,
Peter

Many lines of code are compiled into executable files and system processes on your computer, such as slui.exe. It will control the authenticity of your Windows license. For a user to access all the features of Windows 10, you need permission, that is, a license reddit windows key.

I’ve heard that Reddit can be a great resource for finding tips and solutions to Windows activation issues. You might want to check out some other forums there to see if anyone has any advice or recommendations on how to obtain an activation key for your ODYSSEY. I’ve also heard that there are some websites where you can purchase Windows 10 activation keys at a lower price than buying directly from Microsoft. You could try searching for Windows 10 key cheap to see if you can find any reputable sellers. Hope it helps!