Where to buy Rephone Pebble Time Adapter?

I want to buy the RePhone Pebble Adapter (JUST the adapter). I bought the $120 level Kickstarter, but when I did so the adapter wasn’t listed as an option.

Now it is an option ($59 for the Adapter plus all the other stuff I already ordered).

Seeed doesn’t list the adapter as a separate part; although they list the specs & such I’d rather just go ahead & buy the finished product).

Thanks,
Charlie L in Houston

Here’s what’s online on the SEEED wiki : seeedstudio.com/wiki/Xadow_P … me_Adapter . Note that the “Get One Now” button just goes to a Wiki page detailing the graphic :unamused:

Looking forward to an answer soon … according to the shipping timeline my RePhone stuff will be shipping on Jan 15th. I will buy a Pebble Time after I get the RePhone kit (anyone want a slightly used but still fully functional Pebble Steel? Gorgeous watch, but I really want to do the Rephone programming stuff soon…)

Hello!

Sorry for the misguidance of the ‘get one now’ graphic, at the moment some of the RePhone products are still not available, we will let you know when its online : )

Once again thank you for your support!

Sincerely and best regards,
RePhone Team

Hello!

Sorry for the misguidance of the ‘get one now’ graphic, at the moment some of the RePhone products are still not available, we will let you know when its online : )

Once again thank you for your support!

Sincerely and best regards,
RePhone Team

Any updated ETA on the Pebble Time Adapter?

Any updated ETA on the Pebble Time Adapter? (repeat from Jan 22 query).

Charlie in Houston

Hi, we’ve shipped out almost all the RePhone on 25th January 2016, they should be arrived these few days.

Moderator or whomever:

PLEASE READ MY REQUEST CAREFULLY! (and yes, I’m SHOUTING here) …

WHERE DO I BUY A REPHONE PEBBLE TIME ADAPTER?

Saying that something “is shipping” doesn’t answer the question.

Thanks,
Charlie in Houston

Hi,
sorry for the misunderstanding, when you asked “ETA of RePhone for PEBBLE TIME” I thought you were waiting for your Kickstarter reward, if you were saying to buy a ‘RePhone for PEBBLE TIME adapter’, we will be putting it on the SEEED bazaar in these two days, till then I’ll notify you here.

REGARDS.

Excellent! Thank you for answering my question … looking forward to buying one soon!

Charlie in Houston