Where is seed developer team?

There are a lot of topics without answers from developer team(last 3 weeks).
Where are you?

Add my voice to this question. Here is my last post - it would be good to get some form of response.

Good luck, I sent all of my SeeedStudio stuff back. The online instructions do not match the new 2012 kit, there are no instructions in the kit and no body properly answer the questions… like use the Wiki when I have already stated the online instructions DO NOT work.

Any way, Good luck if you are stuck with their productions, I am glad I sent my back when I did. It has 3 weeks with no answers. Shame thou… looks like some really good quality toys to learn with.

Good luck, I sent all of my SeeedStudio stuff back. The online instructions do not match the new 2012 kit, there are no instructions in the kit and no body properly answer the questions… like use the Wiki when I have already stated the online instructions DO NOT work.

Any way, Good luck if you are stuck with their productions, I am glad I sent my back when I did. It has 3 weeks with no answers. Shame thou… looks like some really good quality toys to learn with.