Various Seeeduino FILM issues

I am attempting to use the Seeeduino FILM with the OLED frame and the Bluetooth frame. I am using Arduino 0023 and I have the necessary libraries in the libraries folder. This is the code that I am trying to use.

#include <Wire.h>
#include <SeeedOLED.h>
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

#define RxD 2
#define TxD 1

SoftwareSerial blueToothSerial(RxD,TxD);

void setup() 
{ 
    Wire.begin();
    SeeedOled.init();
    SeeedOled.clearDisplay();
    SeeedOled.setNormalDisplay();
    Serial.begin(115200); //Set BluetoothFrame BaudRate to default baud rate 38400
    pinMode(RxD, INPUT);
    pinMode(TxD, OUTPUT);
    setupBlueToothConnection();
} 

void loop() 
{ 

} 

void setupBlueToothConnection()
{      
  blueToothSerial.begin(115200);
  blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STWMOD=0\r\n"); //set the bluetooth work in slave mode
  blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STNA=Client\r\n"); //set the bluetooth name as "Client"
  blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STOAUT=1\r\n"); // Permit Paired device to connect me
  blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STAUTO=0\r\n"); // Auto-connection should be forbidden here
  delay(2000); // This delay is required.
  blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+INQ=1\r\n"); //make the slave bluetooth inquirable
  SeeedOled.putString("Client ready");
  delay(2000); // This delay is required.
}

I realize that blueToothSerial is not working correctly, but the frame does not work with the regular Serial either. I’m fairly certain that the pin assignments are incorrect in this code as well. I am mostly having trouble with the INQ command for the Bluetooth frame. Occasionally it does nothing, but other times it will flash blue and red like it’s supposed to and then return to just blue after less than a second. I can keep it flashing blue and red if I put the command in an infinite while loop, but I should not need to do this. I was able to find the frame with my phone by doing this at one point, but am now unable to for some reason.

The ultimate goal of this code is to get the frame communicating with an Android phone. I’m still unclear on how the send and receive commands work as well, so any information on that would be appreciated. I have read the wiki page for the frame and every thread that I could find on the topic with no success.

It is absolutely vital that I get this working. I am doing this for my senior design project and I only have 4 weeks left. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dear customer,

Sorry to tell you that we are not support at software.
So about your project I just only can suggest you change the baud rate, below 38400 is better.
Hope you can find the solution.

Best regards,

Yuri