Using UNO + TFT v1.0 + Arduino Ethernet possible?

I just picked up an Arduino Uno R3, an Arduino Ethernet Shield R3, and a SeeedStudio 2.8" TFT V1.0, and I can’t seem to make them play nice together. Either shield works fine by itself, but when I stack them together, as soon as I activate the ethernet, the screen won’t display. I suspect that its because they both want to use pin D10 for the CS, but I’m not 100% sure about this.

Has anyone gotten this combination to work together? Or have any ideas on how to make this work?

The display uses a lot of IO. This could be possible with an Arduino Mega but not with an Uno or other ATmega328 based Arduino. seeedstudio.com/wiki/2.8%27% … hield_V1.0

Did you have any luck with the post as I am also having problems trying to get the LCD to shake hands with GPRS made seeed studio. This has to be a common problem as I’ve checked many forums only to come out empty handed.

Let me reiterate, the LCD and touch screen use all of the available I/O of an ATmega328 based Arduino (Uno and similar) except for the serial (D0 and D1) and A4 and A5 if available… The wiki link clearly shows this.

In order to use this display with anything else, you will either need a larger Arduino (i.e., Mega) or two Unos connected to each other using the available serial lines.

I have enough I/O for the screen. Just for info, I am certified web designer with a vast knowledge of various programming.I have 14 years of pascal and cobalt. This seems to be a problem that many people are having. I presently teaching a class to 100 pre-teens. Alot of my time is spent between my job and teaching. I was trying to figure out if in fact that out of 40 screens all can’t have the same problem.

The code was done by my company’s software engineer as we are designing an auto pilot for cars. I have delay the class for two weeks until we get this right. As far wiki, the site is not always correct as to anyone can change the info it has stored. I very please that you took your time to explain. At the present time I am leaning toward switching to the stm32 controller.

Thank you-
Cdolars