using seeeduino film with "blue tooth frame"

alright, so as a preface, I just got my UartSB and seeeduino film in the mail this morning so I am a TOTAL newb at this. I got a few programs to run on my film (blinkers and such) but I am trying to use the blue tooth frame to connect to my android phone. I followed all the instructions at http://seeedstudio.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Frame but when I upload the code to the seeeduino film I simply can’t discover the device on my phone or have the device request a connection to my phone… I know this is a really general question, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

so I’ve found that the board will connect to certain phones bluetooth, but not mine… I think it might be a Baud rate thing, but when I try to change the Baud rate in the program the bluetooth frame no longer advertises itself at all and just blinks a blue light instead of alternating red/blue

I’m having this exact same issue. I can only get the board to work at 38400. This is a major problem because I’m working on a project that has to communicate with any Bluetooth enabled phone and most don’t use this baud rate. Is there something that we’re missing or is this a hardware issue?

bump

bump

I have the same issue! Bluetooth Frame is not discovered if baudrate is changed to other than 38400! What is going on? The official documentation states that Bluetooth Frame supports 9600, 19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800 rates!

seeedstudio.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Frame

Supported baudrate: 9600, 19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.

Dear support, where are you?