Use Raspberry PI bluetooth alongside Seed LTE CAT 1 Hat

I’m using the LTE Cat 1 Hat for Raspberry Pi on a PI 3 B+. As part of the configuration for this we have to disable bluetooth apparently (see below). How can I use the built in Bluetooth that on the Raspberry pi when I have Seeed Hat LTE also installed?

I’m really hoping this is possible since using Pi + Seeed Hat LTE would be good for IoT, but for IoT projects we often need to interact with sensors, some of which will be remote and using BLE (and my project requires this).

Bluetooth disabled???
[code]dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt
enable_uart=1
Step 2. Disable the system serivce to use the UART0.

sudo systemctl disable hciuart [/code]

How this community can help. Thanks.

Update:

I was able to get BLE to work with a plugin USB dongle. But we shouldn’t need this on P3 B+ since BLE is built into chip. So I’m still looking for answers.

The Waveshare one comes in different versions, one of which has CE. Just below the prices you can choose the version you want. You would have to figure out how to read the data from whichever phone systems have what you want and then transfer that data to the Pi. I’m not saying that this can’t be done, but it has a lot more to do with the software running on the phone than it does with the software running on the Pi.