Unable to connect Seeeduino Lite to PC

Hi all,

I’ve recently purchased a Seeeduino Lite and I’m unable to connect to my PC. I’ve been testing on three different computers with different OSes with no luck at all. I’ve also followed instructions from the WiKi page, with same results. I did my test on MAC OS X Mavericks (installing FTDI driver, disabling Apple’s FTDI driver, VID, D2XX, and no luck all cases), same results on a Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. The problems is that any of the OSes is able to recognize the device, so I don’t know what to do at this point.

It’s important to mention that I’m absolutely newbie on all arduino’s-like things, so please be patient with my potentially obvious or stupid questions :slight_smile:

Thank’s in advance :slight_smile:

I have a similar problem.

I am trying to set up a new Seeeduino Lite. When I plug in the USB cable on a Windows 7 system, windows tells me “USB device not recognized”. When I try to force the installation of the driver (seeeduino-lite.inf) windows tells me that the best driver is already installed but when I verify I see that no driver is installed.

I tried it on an Ubuntu system as well. There the device is not recognized at all. It does not appear on the list when I type ‘lsusb’.

Is the device faulty?