Trinity service question

Hi, I’m interested in getting some boards made using your Trinity service. What I’m not seeing on your pages is any kind of listing of restrictions you might apply to the boards you make. What I’ve got in mind are some very small boards, less than 8mm square. These aren’t used in electronics; what they’re for is to build bases for signals on a model railroad. Each signal uses two boards, one very small one as I described, and one larger one, 12.7 by 38.1mm. Here’s a picture that shows the boards:

If you wonder how I got these made, they were done as a panel and I separated them with hand tools. It wasn’t elegant, but they are usable. If you use V-scoring on a panel, I’d be quite willing to accept them scored but not separated.

Second, how complex can the shape of a board be? Another project that I’m working on (also related to the field of model railroads) involves a board with a notch cut in from one edge. I also have a board with two corners cut off at 45 degrees, not symmetrically. Neither of these is a very difficult shape, but you don’t say what you’ll allow, so I think I should ask.

Any other model railroaders out there? I’d consider making this an “open source” design!

This picture shows how the boards are used:

Sure, the shape and size is not a problem, we have quite some bizarre PCB made like RGB cube.

If 10 pcs are too many, you can just open source it, there should be guys among the community want to take for use. Thanks for the great pics.