The Wio Terminal Board Library Error in Arduino IDE

I get an error in the Arduino IDE in the board manager. This blocks the use of the IDE and appears to derive from the Link pakage index file. I enclose the error.
Can someone help me? I uninstalled by cleaning the PC from all files and reinstalled Arduino IDE but the situation does not change

"Skipping contributed index file C:\Users\gianf\Dropbox\Arduino\arduino-1.8.19\portable\package_seeeduino_boards_index.json, parsing error occured:
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Unexpected end-of-input within/between Object entries
at [Source: (FileInputStream); line: 3805, column: 1304]
at [Source: (FileInputStream); line: 3804, column: 26] (through reference chain: cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributionsIndex[“packages”]->java.util.ArrayList[0]->cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributedPackage[“tools”]->java.util.ArrayList[47]->cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributedTool[“systems”]->java.util.ArrayList[3])
Could not find boards.txt in C:\Users\gianf\Dropbox\Arduino\arduino-1.8.19\portable\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.7.4. Is it pre-1.5?
Skipping contributed index file C:\Users\gianf\Dropbox\Arduino\arduino-1.8.19\portable\package_seeeduino_boards_index.json, parsing error occured:
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Unexpected end-of-input within/between Object entries
at [Source: (FileInputStream); line: 3805, column: 1304]
at [Source: (FileInputStream); line: 3804, column: 26] (through reference chain: cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributionsIndex[“packages”]->java.util.ArrayList[0]->cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributedPackage[“tools”]->java.util.ArrayList[47]->cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributedTool[“systems”]->java.util.ArrayList[3])
Could not find boards.txt in C:\Users\gianf\Dropbox\Arduino\arduino-1.8.19\portable\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.7.4. Is it pre-1.5?
"