Temperature sensor with steel head compared to SHT11

I have 2 sensors:

I consider that the SHT11 to be calibrated from the factory. I connected both sensors to a Seeeduino Stalker v2 and read the temperature values from both of them. Since they are placed close to each other I have expected that the value of temperature to be the same, but there is a difference of about 1 degree Celsius (quite high if I need them for monitoring the indoor ambient conditions).

For the thermistor I use the Steinhart-Hart to calculate the temperature value and for SHT11 the Seeeduino classes available on the Internet.

Anybody have any ideas about the precision of the thermistor?

During the yesterday tests I observed that the 3.3V of the Seeeduino Stalker v2 board are actually 3.2V. In this case the (default) reference of the ADC should be also 3.2V (corresponding to the 1023 digital value). Please correct me if I’m wrong. I try to use the voltage provided on 3V3 pin as reference for ADC, on AREF pin … but still got different values between the 2 sensors types.
Thank you.

Is the ATmega Vcc 5V or 3.3V? I remember the datasheet said Aref can’t be at a higher voltage than Vcc…

It is 3.3V as it is specified, but in reality it is only 3.2V.