Stalker v2.1, UartSBee v4.0 and 9600 baudrate

Hi,

I just spent a few hours discovering that the above combination (using Arduino 1.01 and Arduino Pro 8MHz board selected) had problems receiving serial comms at 9600 (garbled or dropped data to the console), but not at higher baud rates.

I recall that with Stalker v2.0 there was an issue with the clock speed. Is there any similar issue with v2.1?

Thanks!

Hello, I have tested Stalker v2.1 and it work right by using arduino-1.0 . What is you issue?

Deray

The problem is that my Stalker 2.1 has problems receiving serial comms at 9600 (garbled or dropped data to the console), but not at higher baud rates. I just receive garbage Serial data (from print statements to the console) when I operate at 9600 baud.

There also seems to be other clock related issues, such as when I use the RTC sleep example code such as:

interruptTime = DateTime(interruptTime.get() + 150);  //decide the time for next interrupt, configure next interrupt  

and it puts the RTC to sleep for 300 seconds, not 150.

Seems very similar to problems with the boards.txt problem someone else fixed for the V2.0 that I had to implement.