stalker v1\Atmega328p+BTbee

Hi there, as a nub’ in *bee I’ve try to use the given pde in the wiki, but that give me an error when compile. I past the code just for you ain’t search:

#include <NewSoftSerial.h>   //Software Serial Port
#define RxD 11
#define TxD 12

NewSoftSerial blueToothSerial(RxD,TxD);

void setup() 
{ 
    Serial.begin(9600);          //Serial port for debugging, Comment this line if not required  
    pinMode(RxD, INPUT);
    pinMode(TxD, OUTPUT);
    setupBlueToothConnection();

} 

void loop() 
{ 

if(blueToothSerial.read() == 'a')
  {
    blueToothSerial.println("You are connected to Bluetooth Bee");
    //You can write you BT communication logic here
  }
} 

void setupBlueToothConnection()
{
    Serial.print("Setting up Bluetooth link");       //For debugging, Comment this line if not required    
    blueToothSerial.begin(38400); //Set BluetoothBee BaudRate to default baud rate 38400
    delay(1000);
    sendBlueToothCommand("\r\n+STWMOD=0\r\n");
    sendBlueToothCommand("\r\n+STNA=modem\r\n");
    sendBlueToothCommand("\r\n+STAUTO=0\r\n");
    sendBlueToothCommand("\r\n+STOAUT=1\r\n");
    sendBlueToothCommand("\r\n+STPIN=0000\r\n");
    delay(2000); // This delay is required.
    blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+INQ=1\r\n");
    delay(2000); // This delay is required.
    Serial.print("Setup complete");

}

void sendBlueToothCommand(char command[])
{
    char a;
    blueToothSerial.print(command);
    Serial.print(command);                          //For debugging, Comment this line if not required    
    delay(3000);

while(blueToothSerial.available())              //For debugging, Comment this line if not required  
    {                                               //For debugging, Comment this line if not required   
       Serial.print(char(blueToothSerial.read()));  //For debugging, Comment this line if not required  
    }                                               //For debugging, Comment this line if not required   
}

then this is the error it give me

I understand that 1st problem is that the *.h missing file, must’n I load it two file, like for compiling a regular software.
If some one have alike for a basic tutorial to use a bluetooth-bee with the bee connector on this board, I’m interested too, :blush:
Thanks to have read me

NewSoftSerial isn’t included with the arduino ide. You need to download it separately and unpack it to the correct folder.

A link to NewSoftSerial can be found on the Serial lcd twig wikipage under resources:

garden.seeedstudio.com/index.php … #Resources