SenseCap Watcher

How or where do I get the SenseCap Watcher or do I have to wait till its launched on Kickstarter?

1 Like

Good Question… I am not sure

Hi there,
I won one on the live stream, and I pretty sure ERic said 2 weeks before final unit design will start shipping.
I definitely want another, wonder how much?
HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v:

Get aboard the next live stream you can win one or some heavy discounts too. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks all, hope to get it soon

Hi there,
yes jump in the beta trial if you have an Idea for a use case they maybe can get you one sooner.
This thing is GREAT! I really like it all in one like this.

HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

1 Like

I’m waiting for my Watcher to arrive today. As soon as I get it, I’ll post my findings on Hackster.

2 Likes

@PJ_Glasso did you already connect serial terminal to the watcher? There is a console command terminal which has a lot of functions.

1 Like

Hi there,
Yes I got something , but probably the wrong buad rate.
basically it’s on Charging It does the picture taking but I’m trying to have it Identify a properly cooked pizza, so I need to train the model and make some pizza’s LOL
just messing. It’s a nice device we’ll see time permitting how user friendly it can be for uploading pictures for some models etc. The menu system is a little meh’ they need to use the wheel and the touch screen for the circle gesture.
Still playing but definitely a good package
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

I was plugged into the bottom usbC btw? terminal 9600 com30 LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Watch this:

1 Like

Hello @PJ_Glasso,

Are you are still stuck with the watcher console?

If so maybe my recent post on Hackster can shed some light:

1 Like