SenseCAP LoRaWAN Sensors NOW Can Work on Helium, The People’s Network

Seeed Studio SenseCAP LoRaWAN sensors now work on Helium, The People’s Network! It is such a great honor to bring convenience to more users across the world! By following the article written by Travis, Developer Growth Lead at Helium, you are able to use SenseCAP LoRaWAN devices in monitoring & gathering data for various applications.
To access the procedure, click the link below:

1 Like

Is there a downloadable decoder.js file that works with the SenseCAP Wireless Soil Moisture and Temperature Sensor - LoRaWAN AU915MHz

Hi there, thanks for asking. Please kindly see the decoder here. https://github.com/Seeed-Solution/TTN-Payload-Decoder/blob/master/decoder.js
If you need any other support, please let us know. Thank you!

Hi Violet, Nice to see you here. You helped me get my M1 a few weeks ago.

I have that decoder.js but it not working with the SenseCap LoRaWan Moisture Sensor.

I think it needs to be edited in order to perform correctly. Jenkin up loaded the decoder.js and I added him as a manager to my console account but he gave up saying he couldn’t make it work. He suggested I buy the SenseCap Gateway instead of trying to use the M1 for data collection.

1 Like

Hey Brien, I did not recognize it’s you :smiley: I just asked Jenkin. Our team is working on a new decoder file, which should be ready in about 1 week. Will update you as soon as it’s finished. However, if I did not reach out, ping me with an email or on Discord directly :slight_smile: Have a lovely day!

Hi violet, Iooks like the last activity here was in August 2021. That said, I’m attempting to use the decoder as well, and I’m hitting the same issue. What this updated? If so, where is the updated decoder?