SenseCAP LoRaWAN Gateway

SenseCAP LoRaWAN Gateway is based on LoRaWANTM protocol, applicable for low-power, long-distance environmental data collection and monitoring in scenarios such as smart agriculture and smart city, etc. As the central device of the LoRa network, the gateway is used for collecting data from different Sensor Probes and transmit the data to the cloud platform via 4G, Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable. Equipped with a high-performance processor and telecom-operator-level LoRa chip, this gateway ensures stable and high performance in large-scale networks. The gateway is designed with an IP66-protection-level enclosure, making it suitable for industrial applications in outdoor severe environment.

2 Likes

We just get the CE and FCC cetification

2 Likes

wow~ love to learn more about this product

2 Likes

Hello. Is it possible to use a 3, 4 or 6dBi Gain antenna on SenseCAP LoRaWAN-Gateway, IP66, 868 MHz in order to enhance the reception? If yes can the gateway be configured in a way that the sending power is adapted to such an antenna in order to stay under the limits?

It’s really great that you have almost what I want. Now tell me you have the complete solution: it must work in Taiwan which has AS923 frequency allocation.
Also, does this device have a battery ? How long does the battery last ?

I am also looking for a LoraWan node that I can integrate within my project using I2C interface. Not some nonsense AT command modemy thing. The documentation you have for some of those products is haphazard and confusing. I just need a direct answer.

Hi Bryn, the SenseCAP sensor does not support the I2C interface.

I did not just ask one question. What about the others ?

Hi Bryn,
The SenseCAP sensor does not support AS923 in Taiwan, only supports US915 and EU868. There is a battery inside the sensor. and the battery life for temperature and humidity lasts up to 3 years.

Hats off to Salesman #1 well done for pissing off another customer