SenseCAP K1100 Firmware Update in the Progress, Any Inputs or Suggestions?

SenseCAP K1100 – The Sensor Prototype Kit is a tool that we recommend you to apply for building up your sustainability projects for our ongoing IoT Into the Wild Contest. It’s a perfect combination of LoRa® and Edge AI, which enables you to rapidly deploy your LoRaWAN-powered IoT projects through plug-and-play systems. Moreover, it supports obtaining the data in only 4 steps through ‘SenseCAP PaaS’. Currently, our team is working on firmware updates for the Kit with an aim to make it even more convenient, and easier for you to get the data. We’ll have a software development kit (SDK) and a guide for you to connect the Kit to Azure IoT Central, Ubidots, Blynk, and even Twilio. Additionally, Edge Impulse will be able to natively support ‘Grove Vision AI’ sooner than later.

As you can see below, here are some pictures of the progress we’ve made so far. Any suggestions on other platforms that we should add to the development list?

Attribution: The LoRa® Mark is a trademark of Semtech Corporation or its subsidiaries.

Dear Lily.li,
I wanted to get the graphical display function and the SD-Card fuction on the WIO-Terminal. This is not included in the distributed WIO-Terminal at the moment.
Are you kind enough to send me the UF2-File that I can update my device?
The way over “Visual Studio Code” with the “PlatformIO” Plugin is not working.
Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards
Matthias

I’m hopeful it’s the former not the later… waiting on my unit to arrive :wink: :crossed_fingers:
:smile: :+1:

Hello, this is our latest bootloader. By the way, I wanted to ask if the graphical display function and the SD-Card function work properly when using the Arduino IDE?
https://files.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Wio-Terminal/res/update-bootloader-wio_terminal-v3.15.0-4-gaa4429b.uf2