Having a problem getting my Windows 8.1 laptop to recognize my Seeeduino XIAO. The board comes up as Seeed Femto M0 in device manager. Ived tried installing the driver via the drivers folder in the Arduino folder, after installing the board in board manager in the Arduino IDE. No luck. I found a file called Signed Driver File on another page here, tried those drivers, no good either. Any Ideas?
I have just bought two Seeeduino XIAO and I don’t have the Driver to install them on Windows 8.1 at all. I know that this is not an answer for your request BUT I was hoping if you could provide me with the link to install the driver I can try myself as well and see how to overcome that together IF it will be the same on my side.
Managed to find an unsigned Driver and Installed it correctly after following this:
- Press “Windows Key” +”R”
- Enter shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
- Click the “OK” button.
- System will restart to a “Choose an option” screen
- Select “Troubleshoot” from “Choose an option” screen
- Select “Advanced options” from “Troubleshoot” screen
- Select “Windows Startup Settings” from “Advanced options” screen
- Click “Restart” button
- System will restart to “Advanced Boot Options” screen
- Select “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement”
- Once the system starts, you can install the Seeeduino driver.
Hope that it helps.
I have it now installed on the USB - Not yet tested with Arduino.
Driver was installed from the seeeduino board installation in my Arduino App.
But FIRST you MUST Install the board inside Arduino using instruction over the internet (i.e. This Link)
Hope that this helped.