I’m new with seeeduino. I bought a stalker, but I have difficulties in programming it.
- To interface it with the pc I’m using a MAX3232, wich has demonstrated to work with other applications. I didn’t connect the DTR pin: where should I connect it ?
- I loaded the example “blink” in arduino.exe and compiled it
- I selected arduino 2009 with ATmega168
- I selected the right com (com9 in my case: it works with other applications and the same MAX3232)
- I press “upload” in the arduino.exe. A green led lights immediatly up. A red led blinks once and lights up definitively after more or less 1 s
- I actually see square waves (0-5 V) at the rx pin of the stalker (the one near the ground), but I don’t see any led blinking
- I see nothing at all at the tx pin (the one after the rx, near the +V)
- The arduino.exe, after a while, tells me that :
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51
Could please someone give me a hint of what should I do to program the stalker ?
Thanks a lot in advance