Seeed Studio's homepage might cause epilectic seizures or migraines

To Seeed:

1. Home page

I can’t use your homepage https://www.seeedstudio.com/ properly anymore, all the blinking and rapidly changing ads on the right side is quickly causing me migraines, might in worst case cause seizures to epileptic persons.
A workaround I found is to use an ad-blocker to hide these animations, but that does not work on my phone. If you have too many customers, you can of course keep the homepage as it is :sarcasm:

2. My Account page on phones

Another thing is that the ‘My Account’ page on a phone is a joke

Hi Thomas Vikstrom,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have made some changes and released a new version of the page in the United States. Here is the link to the page.

It is currently undergoing testing, and we would appreciate it if you could provide us with more valuable feedback based on this page.

Also, we have now fixed the issue with the mobile page display.

2 Likes

Hi There and WOW… :grinning:
Great job on the HomePage. Looks Very Good, Easy to navigate and Easy on the EYES :eyes: too! :ok_hand:

I have really Noticed the marked improvements and also on Seeed Studio WiKi. :clap:
It is very encouraging to see this Customer facing info actively being maintained , updated and audited for correct and true information. It definitely helps make a choice for SeeedStudio’s products.

It’s allot to keep after for the small staff of hard workers. Thank You. I appreciate it, and I’m one of your biggest FANS :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Great JOB!
GL :slight_smile: PJ

1 Like

Great, thank you! The US-page is indeed very easy on the eyes, looking forward to getting similar on the EU-side as well :slight_smile:
Also thanks for very quickly fixing the layout on the mobile site!

…I actually now remember another issue on the mobile site: when tracking a shipment, it seems that the pop-up window (or whatever it’s called) has a hard-coded size as it does not fit on a phone, and that makes it impossible to use. Now I’m not ordering products directly from you that frequently, so it’s not a big nuisance for me. Perhaps an overhaul of the mobile UX is needed at some point?

Anyhow, thx again for that you listened and took quick actions!

1 Like

@Thomas_Vikstrom , @PJ_Glasso Thank you for recognizing our current beta page!
I’ve communicated the new feedback you provided upwards. It should be resolved in the near future. Thank you very much for your feedback!

2 Likes