Seeed Gateway Raspberry with different Network Servers?

Hi all, i have a Seeed LoRa Raspberry Gateway that i have successfully used with TTN (using Balena.IO) and with Loriot network server.
I would ask if you know any way to use it with Actility/ThingPark maybe modifying the packet forwarder and if there is any guide/tutorial about it.

thanks
Max

We are not familiar with Balena.IO.I also checked the document of Balena.IO for you, but I didn’t find any information that could help you.I’m sorry.

Balena.IO is only for TTN, but maybe is possible to change some information (Router Address) to the Loriot packet forwarder script, so it can point to Actility Router, just would like if anyone have worked with Seeed Gateway has tried to do this, or the only alternative is to buy an Actility suggested Gateway.

@mcatinoto I made a draft LORIOT support for balenaCloud here…

It will support the Seeed LoRa gateway kit - you will just need to fork the project and change the dockerfile to download the correct binary for the RisingHF module available from LORIOT.

I plan to add these variables to the project at some point in the future, but as it is very much a side project I have no timeline for that.