I purchased seediuino film with ;

1. OLED FRAME
  2. Bluetooth
  3. UARTSB FRAME

I am using Arduino 1.01 to compile sketchs

I copied the Seeduino library under /arduino-1.01/libraries
I connected the units as described in wiki pages
I installed virtual com port and checked UARTSB FRAME by bridging TX and RX

I am receiving following errors while compiling “helloworld” example of OLEDFRAME.
Where did I go Wrong
Does any body can help me ?
regards
Serdar

C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp: In member function ‘void SeeedOLED::init()’:
C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp:135: error: ‘delay’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp: In member function ‘void SeeedOLED::sendCommand(unsigned char)’:
C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp:144: error: ‘class TwoWire’ has no member named ‘send’
C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp:145: error: ‘class TwoWire’ has no member named ‘send’
C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp: In member function ‘void SeeedOLED::sendData(unsigned char)’:
C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp:197: error: ‘class TwoWire’ has no member named ‘send’
C:\Users\Serdar GOKSAL\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\SeeedOLED\SeeedOLED.cpp:198: error: ‘class TwoWire’ has no member named ‘send’

Hi there, :slight_smile:
Please try to use arduino IDE0022, the library have not update to support IDE1.0

Deray

Hi Deray,

I installed the IDE0022 as you recomended

The errors I received during compilation is disapeared

My board selection is “Arduino pro or pro mini 3.3v 8Mhz w/Atmega 168”

However uploading gives the following errors:

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

I tryed all Atmega168 cpu’s in the list still I got the same error mesages.

On the other hand I have “Arduino Pro” board and I have the similar problems when uploading.

I am using “Arduino Promini” board without any problem.

I need your recommendations to start the board.

Regards
Serdar

Hi Serdar,
Here is the link mention that problem.
Others, check if you hardware connection right.

Deray

Dear All,

I have tried all the possibilities but could not solved the problem.

[code]

[/code]Finally I cut the frame next to CPU module and plugged directly to UART interface everything is working fine.

Thank you for breaking my tunnel of vision.

Regards

Serdar GOKSAL