ROUND DISPLAY LVGL.h MISSING

i AM FOLLOWING THE TUTORIAL
https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/get_start_round_display/I installed the TFT_eSPI-master library and the SEEED_Arduino_RoundDisplay-main library and when I run the Hardware Test.ino I get the error “lvgl.h: No such file or directory”
I searched for the lvgh.h library and could not locate it.
Any help appreciated.

Bill

1 Like

Please use the TFT_eSPI, lvgl and I2C_BM8563_RTC libraries provided under this link. Move these libraries directly to the Arduino library folder

Seeed-Studio-XIAO-Round-Display-lvgl8.3.5/libraries at main · limengdu/Seeed-Studio-XIAO-Round-Display-lvgl8.3.5 · GitHub

I added the libraries and got the following error message:
In file included from c:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Seeed_Arduino_RoundDisplay-main\src/lv_xiao_round_screen.h:29,
from C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Seeed_Arduino_RoundDisplay-main\examples\HardwareTest\HardwareTest.ino:7:
c:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TFT_eSPI/TFT_eSPI.h:970:8: warning: #warning >>>>------>> TOUCH_CS pin not defined, TFT_eSPI touch functions will not be available! [-Wcpp]
970 | #warning >>>>------>> TOUCH_CS pin not defined, TFT_eSPI touch functions will not be available!
| ^~~~~~~
In file included from C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\rp2040\hardware\rp2040\3.8.1\libraries\SDFS\src/SDFS.h:35,
from C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\rp2040\hardware\rp2040\3.8.1\libraries\SD\src/SD.h:24,
from C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Seeed_Arduino_RoundDisplay-main\examples\HardwareTest\lv_hardware_test.h:2,
from C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Seeed_Arduino_RoundDisplay-main\examples\HardwareTest\HardwareTest.ino:8:
c:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src/SdFat.h:462:2: warning: #warning File not defined because __has_include(FS.h) [-Wcpp]
462 | #warning File not defined because _has_include(FS.h)
| ^~~~~~~
C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Seeed_Arduino_RoundDisplay-main\examples\HardwareTest\lv_hardware_test.h:67:42: warning: invalid suffix on literal; C++11 requires a space between literal and string macro [-Wliteral-suffix]
67 | lv_label_set_text_fmt(battery_label, “%“LV_PRId32”%”, battery_level_percent());
| ^
C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Seeed_Arduino_RoundDisplay-main\examples\HardwareTest\lv_hardware_test.h:73:41: warning: invalid suffix on literal; C++11 requires a space between literal and string macro [-Wliteral-suffix]
73 | lv_label_set_text_fmt(slider_label, "%"LV_PRId32, lv_slider_get_value(slider));
| ^
C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\rp2040\hardware\rp2040\3.8.1\libraries\SDFS\src/SDFS.h: In member function ‘virtual int sdfs::SDFSFileImpl::availableForWrite()’:
C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\rp2040\hardware\rp2040\3.8.1\libraries\SDFS\src/SDFS.h:279:31: error: ‘using element_type = class File32’ {aka ‘class File32’} has no member named ‘availableSpaceForWrite’; did you mean ‘availableForWrite’?
279 | return _opened ? _fd->availableSpaceForWrite() : 0;
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| availableForWrite
Multiple libraries were found for “SD.h”
Used: C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\rp2040\hardware\rp2040\3.8.1\libraries\SD
Not used: C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Arduino15\libraries\SD
Not used: C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SD-master
Multiple libraries were found for “SdFat.h”
Used: C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat
Not used: C:\Users\Bill\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat
-_Adafruit_Fork
Not used: C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\rp2040\hardware\rp2040\3.8.1\libraries\ESP8266SdFat
exit status 1

Compilation error: exit status 1

You seem to be using XIAO RP2040. since you have multiple conflicting libraries, that’s why you are getting these error messages.

Please refer to the libraries I am using. Based on your error messages, either move the other conflicting libraries out of the Arduino library folder or delete them. This will help resolve the library conflicts and allow for a successful compilation.

thanks, it was the ESP8266SdFat library that had to be used.
Now when I compile the BM8563_SET_NTP.ino sketch shown in tutorial under “Network calibration RTC time” I get the following error

“Compilation error: macro “configTime” requires 4 arguments, but only 3 given”
Thanks for your help
Bill

At this time, I don’t have clarification on that but you can follow this link:
https://docs.lvgl.io/master/porting/project.html

Hope this will help you.