1.Change method of receiving RF data from interupt to polling, making RFBee more stable and when in transv mode.
2.Add state check, avoiding RFBee into dead state.
3.Modify ATDR command response info.
RFBee firmware v1.03
- Txoff-> IDLE
- Only transmit the threshold length every time.
- Delay 10ms in every transmitting.
RFBee firmware v1.1a3 (by Hans and Icing)
Main feature(compared to v1.03):
- More clear and extenable code structure.(Do not need to modify arduino library)
- More free RAM space for user applications.
- More stable
Main changes(compared to v1.1a2):
- Keep RFBee staying in command mode excepting the ATMD* command.
- Make the ATBD* command work ok.
- Add ATSI* command to control if adding RSSI byte or not. ATSI0 disable RSSI, ATSI1 enable RSSI.
- Modify the readSerialData(),so that the RFBee can properly transmit the last buffer data before entering command mode.
- Default dest and source address are both set as ‘A’(0x65).
Still existing problems:
Command ATDR1 for RF datarate 1200bps and ATCF1(2,3) do not work properly.
BTW, from here you can get the latest firmware and join to the RFBee open source project developing. http://code.google.com/p/rfbee/
RFBee_v1_1.zip (39.5 KB)
rfBee_v1_1_a3.zip (38.4 KB)
RFBee.zip (27.1 KB)
RFBee v1.01.zip (14.8 KB)