reTerminal unable to install Raspbian 64bit and get LCD drivers to work

Well the flash procedure with two wires from GPIO pins was a bit cumbersome, but I got success reported . Anyway, I just succeeded by following the instructions on SEEED reTerminal display stm32 stuck in boot mode
INCLUDING the part where you have to remove the battery (!). Before that it didn’t work. So in addition to all other advice that is filling these blog pages and for which I am grateful, that is apparently what you have to do:
Remove and replace the battery.

Hi there,
Well that does make some sense to me, the config must be stored in NV ram and battery backed up.
GL :slight_smile: PJ

After about a week the touch panel has stopped functioning again. I am unable to re-flash to solve the problem now as it is in operation. I just get the following when i run dmesg

[445626.334732] i2c-bcm2835 fe804000.i2c: i2c transfer timed out

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we have officially packaged the latest kernel version 6.6.20 into an image package, which includes both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. After conducting thorough testing, by flashing this image, you can resolve the issue of the LCD screen not turning on. We apologize for the delay and hope that this update can be of assistance to all of you.

1 Like