reTerminal 40 pin connector keyed backwards

Hard to see, but the orientation notch is oriented towards the screen side. If you plug in a cable with the anti-reverse insertion tab as shown, pin one will be at the wrong end.

Hi, can you tell me the product link of this connector?

Not sure, found the picture on Digi-Key. Adafruit makes a cable designed for the PI, GPIO Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+/Pi 2/Pi 3/Pi 4 [(40 pins)] : ID 1988 : $2.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

Showed up in my ad feed. H3DDS-4006G Assmann WSW Components | Cable Assemblies | DigiKey

Sorry, I don’t quite understand. Does the wire have no level characteristics? So can’t it be plugged into reTerminal?

It can be plugged in, but the wired marked as Pin 1 will be on the wrong end. As long as you know this and also plug it in backwards on the other end all is good.

I noticed this while frying some components months ago. I made the remarks to Lakshanta and at least the documentation should have the notch in the right way. But It’s not changing the fact that if you use “standard” keyed ribbon cable, it’ll not work at least.
I made me a Reterminal cable by exchanging the notch postion.