ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 default audio out

Hi
I would like to use the ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 as stand alone mic. is the 3.5 mm audio jack a default output? out of the box. And is it enabled?
How do I program the beam forming or DOA for 90 degrees. so that it will pick up sound only from the front of a room. and send that to the 3.5 mm audio jack. Can I select which channel gets sent to the Audio jack?
Same with Echo canceling and feed back reduction.
I would like to do programming in win10 environment but Linux will work too.
Thanks

Have you found the solution?
What I need to do is probably simpler that yours. I just want to play the audio sound through a speaker at the same time it is being captured by ReSpeaker 6-Mic array.
As you also noticed, ReSpeaker kit has audio jack, which I wonder if can be used directly.

No, I have not found a solution yet. I was looking forward to it working out of the box. Sound being processed through the DSP then being sent to the audio out with maybe a bit of programming to turn some features on and off. I was going to use the feedback canceling and beamforming features sent through the jack. I under stand there is a firmware version that will do that but not sure if different channels can be sent to jack or if all the features will work with that firmware. I haven’t tried to replace firmware yet.
Also it would be nice to just have a GUI in windows to do programming.