ReSpeaker 6-Mic Array and Raspberry 5 compatibility?

Hello, I wanted to ask if anyone might help with this thing…
I have ReSpeaker 6-Mic Array from Seeed and I was wondering if this is compatible with RPi 5. I didn’t find official info about it being supported but maybe anyone has already tried it out?

something sounds like i rember saying it was a problem with the new operating system software?

While there may not be official documentation confirming compatibility between the ReSpeaker 6-Mic Array and the Raspberry Pi 5, the ReSpeaker series has historically worked well with previous versions of Raspberry Pi (like the Pi 4). Given that the Raspberry Pi 5 features improved hardware but retains similar GPIO pin setups, it’s highly likely that the 6-Mic Array will function correctly.

However, since the Raspberry Pi 5 is newer, certain drivers or firmware updates may be required for optimal performance. Checking Seeed Studio’s forums or community pages may provide additional insights from users who have tested this configuration.

As for the mention of Ultrapanda 777 download, it’s essential to note that downloading software, drivers, or any necessary utilities for hardware like the ReSpeaker should only be done from trusted, official sources to avoid security risks. Ultrapanda 777 is often associated with third-party or unofficial content, which might not be reliable for this purpose. Always prefer official channels when working with hardware like Raspberry Pi and related peripherals.