ReSpeaker 4 mic array hat on RPI4 debian 12 new Kernel 6.6.x fail

Hi all,
a new adventure in a “RPI4micArrayHAT odyssey”!!
Well, I insist on using the beautiful 4micArray HAT, but after yet another adjustment I find yet another problem.
I originally used it for the (now closed) Mycroft.ai project, and today I wanted to use it for Home Assistant (HA).
HA has 3 ways to be used 1) Core (PyPi) 2) Supervised (Docker) 3)HA OS (Buildroot with Docker). 1 does not include an assistant, 2 and 3 do. Option 3 (buildroot) would break the system trying to install the drivers. That leaves option 2, which is to install Debian 12 with docker. Incredibly everything worked (except for a HA component for managing the microphone) and with the 6.1.x kernel of Debian 12 it works (of course, with little help).
However, now the kernel has changed from 6.1.x to 6.6.x, effectively breaking compatibility.

make -C /lib/modules/6.6.20-v8+/build M=/home/nemeyes/seeed-voicecard modules
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/usr/src/linux-headers-6.6.20+rpt-rpi-v8’
CC [M] /home/nemeyes/seeed-voicecard/wm8960.o
/home/nemeyes/seeed-voicecard/wm8960.c:1409:21: error: initialization of ‘int (*)(struct i2c_client )’ from incompatible pointer type 'int ()(struct i2c_client *, const struct i2c_device_id * )’ [-Werror=incompatible-pointer-types]
1409 | .probe = wm8960_i2c_probe,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/nemeyes/seeed-voicecard/wm8960.c:1409:21: note: (near initialization for ‘wm8960_i2c_driver.probe’)
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
make[3]: *** [/usr/src/linux-headers-6.6.20+rpt-common-rpi/scripts/Makefile.build:248: /home/nemeyes/seeed-voicecard/wm8960.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [/usr/src/linux-headers-6.6.20+rpt-common-rpi/Makefile:1938: /home/nemeyes/seeed-voicecard] Error 2
make[1]: *** [/usr/src/linux-headers-6.6.20+rpt-common-rpi/Makefile:246: __sub-make] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/usr/src/linux-headers-6.6.20+rpt-rpi-v8’
make: *** [Makefile:37: all] Error 2

suggestions?

Can here for the same reason, now to try to roll back to 6.1 (which i think you need to downgrade the firmware on the pi4)