Relay shield V2.0 with 240VAC main

Hi,

I trying to control my turntable switch with Arduino. This is a toggle switch with 3 wires one wire is for CW rotation the other one is for CCW and the other cable is main with 240VAC. I am using this relay seeedstudio.com/wiki/Relay_Shield_V2.0 from this shield I am using connection shown in attachment:

So basically one relay is controlling on/off and the other relay will control rotation in CW and CCW. For now I have tried this connection with two 12V LEDs and it’s working fine. But now that I need to use my turntable, I think I should connect common of first relay with the main of 240V AC and I am not sure if I can do this or not (how safe it is). I know that in shield relay is saying it can handle 250VAC but i don’t know if this shield can handle it ?
bho6f.png

The maximum voltage of relay is 250V(AC), but normally, we should better not add a so high voltage to the relay. Even we add a 250V(AC) to the relay, the maximum current would less than 70w/250V.

If you real wanna use the function of relay, you may purchase a bigger relay with more higher consumption.

I think I should connect common of first relay with the main of 240V AC and I am not sure if I can do this or not (how safe it is).