Registers Locked by Seeedstudio?

I understand that it’s possible for a manufacturer to lock certain registers on the target platform at the factory. I’m wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a sketch that can scan for locked registers on the SAMD21 platform.

I ask because I’m trying to port over a library that I paid a developer to write in AS7 for the SAMD21 Arch and now I’d like it to be an Arduino Library. He explained that I could be in for trouble depending on what might be locked out.

I’m intending to use Wio Lite MG126 if that helps. The program configures a number of low level registers for timer control and pin mux for the purpose of abstracting the controlls for what is a dual pwm output application where frequency, duty cycle, and phase can all be changed on the fly.

If this is the wrong place to ask can you please direct me to the right place to ask?

Sorry, we don’t know how to lock the register, and we don’t have a lock register in our product.

Thank you for replying. I want to make sure I’m understanding correctly. But first I wanted to make sure that we both understand what I’m talking about isn’t called the “lock register”.

Are you saying that you don’t create a hardware lockout on any of the registers?

Thank you in advance!