Raspberry Pi Computer Module 4 (CM4). Is there in upcoming 5g

Hello everyone

I recently came across an intriguing list of potential applications for the Raspberry Pi Computer Module 4 (CM4). I would love to delve deeper into these applications and gain more insights from the community. Here are some specific questions
I’ve been using the Raspberry Pi Computer Module 4 (CM4) for various projects and it has been a fantastic tool so far. I was wondering if anyone has any information or insights regarding the compatibility of the CM4 with upcoming 5G technology. Specifically, I’m interested in knowing:

Will the Raspberry Pi CM4 support 5G connectivity? Are there any upcoming modules or add-ons planned that will enable 5G connectivity on the CM4?

Are there any ongoing developments or projects within the Raspberry Pi community to integrate 5G capabilities into the CM4?

If there are no official 5G solutions for the CM4, are there any alternative methods or third-party options that can be explored for adding 5G support to the CM4?

https://19216801.pro/

I believe that incorporating 5G capabilities into the CM4 would greatly enhance its connectivity options and open up new possibilities for a range of applications. I’m eager to learn more about the potential for 5G integration with the Raspberry Pi CM4.

Thank you for your time and insights.

As far as I know, there are no official Raspberry Pi add-ons or modules specifically designed to enable 5G connectivity for the CM4. The Raspberry Pi Foundation primarily focuses on providing affordable single-board computers and related accessories, and they have not announced any plans for developing 5G modules or add-ons for the CM4.

However, it’s worth noting that the Raspberry Pi CM4 features a PCI Express (PCIe) interface, which can potentially be utilized for adding third-party cellular modems or expansion cards that support 5G connectivity. By using external 5G modem solutions, it might be possible to integrate 5G capabilities with the CM4. You would need to research compatible 5G modems, availability of drivers, and any necessary software support to enable 5G connectivity.