Rapid Prototype in Seeed

[b]As engineers in Seeed, we pursue quick response. Therefore rapid prototype technology is one of our favorites when we want to immediately realize or test out ideas in our mind. Throughout days, makers have provided us with tons of great ideas and suggestions in 3D printing. Thank you guys!

Here I list some of makers’ products or fun pieces we printed. Feel free to comment if you are interested in any of them or want to see more. 3D-printing related questions are also welcomed here.[/b]

FDM Prints

This little truck took 40 min to prototype.
IMG_20140917_195931.jpg

A nice brush bot with pierced walls.
IMG_20141204_144408.jpg

3D printed Box Edge. And the size of box can be customize by varying the length of the edges.
IMG_241a7.jpg

The sectional view of an aircraft engine
IMG_20141204_144452.jpg

SLA Prints

A hedgehog made from resin. Surprisingly solid and sharp.
IMG_20141128_102111.jpg

A delicate rose.
hdImg_1112a55089810f9f53487111bb0f79f1.jpg

If you want to print your customized part, you can contact us. We have the 3D print service utilizing FDM or SLA technology.

We have SLA and FDM printer, but sometimes it’s not satisfied to we make prototypes, it’s perfect that there is a SLS rapid system in Seeed. It’s no support as the SLA and SLS rapid system. and the printing parts is strong enough. So it’s no shape limit when we design.

Thanks for showing your 3d printed product. im also interested in 3d printing can you shear me some detail about it.regarding which machine good in low cost.

As one of the leading Prototype Web Designing Services India, we generate a clickable prototype for the clients before starting with the coding and quality assurance process. With our application, you can analyze the capability of the database design. In fact, it also provides a detailed preview of the features, design, and call to action of the products. They are tested in a real-time situation to examine the efficacy of the product. We are considered as the Best Wireframe and Prototype Design Company India to ensure seamless communication between in house development and the content, functionality, and data hierarchy of the application.

Rapid Prototyping Services

Thanks for showing your 3D-printed product. im also interested in 3d printing can you shear me some detail about it.regarding which machine good in low cost.