I want know if there its a way to “reset” the arduino to factory default(firmware and/or sketch), by example if try the mtXcontrol, then i want back to the factory preloaded sketch/firmware.
Some information about the process?
More info?, a tutorial?
Thanks a lot!
You can get the code Rainbow_commandVersion_Beta.zip from code.google.com/p/rainbowduino/downloads/list
Unzip it into your Arduino library, download sketch Rainbow_CMD_V2_0 to your rainbowduino.(remember to power the rainbowduino with extra supply(6.5v or more)).
After that you can see the “Factory Default”.
Thanks!!! I will doit, now can experiment “in peace”.
I do this(cause I played around with some other firmwares like plasma, but want back to the basics):
- Downloaded the file from url.
- Unpacked to c:/arduino/libraries/(then created two subfolders /SeedMaster and /Rainbow_CMD_V2_0).
- Uploaded Rainbow_CMD_V2_0.pde to Rainbowduino(via Arduino without Atmega Chip)
- Uploaded SeeedMaster.pde to Arduino.
- Conected Rainbowduino to Breadboard Matrix, Show pattern from red to blue.
- Connect Arduino to Rainbowduino via RX/TX cables, but nothing happen.
What step I lose in the way?.
If understan this its a bootloader process, right? need to re-put bootloader on chip? any guide about process?
Erick Nava Aldana.
If you can upload sketch to Rainbowduino via Arduino IDE.
bootloader is not necessary.
What’s the problem now?