Rainbowduino starter Kit

I would like to make a suggestion, I think its necessary to create a kit and/or put a note on the essential elements to start using a Rainbowduino, the Rainbowduino itself,the RGB matrix and the UartSB or other via to programming.

On the other hand I think it is mandatory to have a step-by-step illustrated guide on how to connect and program the Rainbowduino either by cable or through the Arduino, Arduino pins that connect to which pins in the Rainbowduino, there are many guides on the Internet, but none of them is practical or easy to follow or a little confusing.

I know I’m not the first to suggest, on the contrary I think it is because many users feel frustration at not being able to start enjoying the Rainbowduino not have all the necessary elements or can not upload a simple schetch, the Rainbowduino is a fantastic product and I think it has many applications but detract from not being a little more clear in its documentation about the skills, requirements, uses and applications of it.

I hope I can contribute something more than a comment, even if it is possible and necessary, I would like to contribute in porting into Spanish, mainly for Mexico and/or Latinamerica.

Thanks in advance and hope develop the platform in to a more extensible and practical.

Thank you so much for the suggestion! We will queue this into our plan! :slight_smile: