Rainbowduino 3.0b Programming Problems

Hello,

I recently bought a Rainbowduino V3.0b but am finding it impossible to program using the Arduino IDE (1.0). Every time I try to upload a sketch I get the following error:
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

If I hold shift and hit upload I receive:
avrdude: usbdev_open(): did not find any USB device “usb”

I am using COM port 10 and using the board Arduino Duemilanove with a 328 processor.

I grabbed an ISP and re-burned the Arduino bootloader but am still having the same exact problem while trying to upload the sample sketches provided in the library. I have however successfully uploaded code one time (before I re-burned) but I had done nothing different and it just worked by chance it seems. And when I try to upload anything the reset light blinks followed by the Rx pin and then I get the failed message from avrdude.

Does anyone know any way to fix this? I’ve been trying for days trying to get something to work but to no avail and I have something I’ve been trying to get working by a deadline!

Thank you!!

Edit:
Solved!

forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=170327.0

Thanks for your sharing . And we would show the follow-up result later. Welcome all feedback of Rainbowduino. We are going to make a new version of Rainbowduino now.