Pulsating Biopotential Signal

I am trying to extract biopotential signal output via analog pin A0 of xiao esp32c3 and i am using general biopotential circuit but the output works but shows small pulsating signals although this problem not occurs with other esp32c3 boards

Hello,
Does this refer to the circuits you built yourself, or do you use our Grove products?
Is there any problem in the process of viewing our wiki?

we have build the circuit by our self

I am trying to extract bio potential signal output via analog pin A0 of xiao esp32c3 and i am using general bio potential circuit but the … What is a bio potential? Bio electrical potentials or bio potentials represent electrical potentials generated in the tissues or individual cells of living organisms slope unblocked . The bio potentials play the most important role in the process of excitation and inhibition of cells.Nervous stimuli and muscle contractions can be detected by measuring the ionic current flow in the body. This is accomplished using a bio potential electrode. A negatively charged ion is an anion and a positively charged ion is a cation. The current flow in the human body is due to ion flow, not electrons.