Proposal of Open source hardware kits

Hi guys!
I working at Pinguino project:
pinguino.cc/

“Pinguino is an easy-to-make Arduino-like board based on 8-bit or 32-bit ©Microchip PIC Microcontrollers with built-in USB module.
Pinguino is also an Integrated Development Environement (IDE) which gives everyone the ability to make easily an application without spending hours learning pragma, configuration bit, command line compiler, etc. The IDE is compatible with Arduino’s Language and Libraries. It’s available on LINUX, WINDOWS and MAC OS X.”

We finishing support for PIC32, and I think Seeedstudio can help us, making boards and accessories.
:laughing:

I have some related posts on my blog: fazzi.eng.br

Another question, how be a partner and reseller of Seeedstudio?

ClockTHREE!

We would love it if Seeedstudio hosted ClockTHREE, a open source, multi-color word clock.

Project Page: wyolum.com/clock3/
Instructions: sites.google.com/site/clockthree … structions
Source Code and Design Files: code.google.com/p/clockthree/

There are a couple of sub-projects
ClockTHREEhjr – a single color version of ClockTHREE (cheaper than ClockTHREE)
I2SD – an pre-alpha SD card on and I2C bus.

Please contact wyojustin@gmail.com for more information.

Justin

the new generation of stepper drivers:

allegromicro.com/en/Corporat … 982_88.asp

with the A4988 you can drive a stepper of 35V 2A per phase max! in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth and sixteenth step mode!

much nicer than the easydriver and can be made at rougly the same cost…

the link for the wiki including eagle files:

reprap.org/wiki/StepStick

(i have no idea if these eagle files meet all the criteria in the datasheet but it looks prety oke)

I’d like to see capacitor ESR meter, it doesn’t have to be ultra precise, just something simple like the existing Capacitance Meter Kit. Unfortunately I don’t have experience with any particular kit yet, I’m just looking for one so I thought I’d suggest it. I believe more people would use it too, it’s basic tool for repairs but I don’t see many of them on the market right now (or they are profesional and too expensive).

Hi,
We developed a Pachube (pachube.com) compatible energy monitor using Arduino and an Energy Meter Shield from Olimex Chile (olimex.cl/product_info.php?c … cts_id=600)

This meter reads instant voltage, current and power. Also measures the accumulated energy consumption in kWh. With the energy meter shield you can upload your energy consumption data to the web so you be able to analize it and change usage habits, all this at low cost and using Arduino!!

Instructions and source code is available in our website.

Check a screenshot of the Energy Meter monitoring data
olimex.cl/images/pachube/Ene … achube.htm

If you have any question about our project contact us at www.olimex.cl

bye!

Eduard

Hello!

What about a IMU kit with the FreeIMU Board (varesano.net/projects/hardware/Femtoduino)?

I think programmable dummy load to test load your Charger or generator…

a kit with an led matrix, and some led’s and a rainbowduino would be pretty cool. that or the some controllers for an led array, and then a matrix.

I know a lot of people that want to make these but the hassle of having to collect everything you need from multiple sources is a downer for them.

Hello everybody. And I would just recommend starting learning programming with Python programming. But precisely to understand what programming is in general, without specific plans of using it as a professional programmer. This is because you need the python homework help anyway. As for me, this is the best option to understand how everything works. And then you can already decide which programming language will be next. Do you agree?