Product suggestion: grove MOSFET that supports 3.3 V logic

The Pico W is 3.3V logic. Can I use this directly with the Pico W? I assumed I’d probably need a logic-level converter, but this is a painful workaround. For example, I could design something that does logic-level conversion for 4 grove channels using 4-channel I2C-safe Bi-directional Logic Level Converter [BSS138] : ID 757 : $3.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits, but it quickly gets out of hand regarding the customization time and cost required. Much simpler would be a grove MOSFET that supports 3.3V logic directly.

You can use this instead:MOSFET - Pimoroni

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep this in mind. Do you know of any PCBs that use the above MOSFET? For example, something with a resistor between gate and source embedded. I’m looking for a solution that doesn’t involve a breadboard or soldering (i.e. port connections, or at worst jumper cables).

Here is a board: https://www.mouser.com/new/pimoroni/pimoroni-pim455-ht0740-board/

@tepalia02 thanks for this. Unfortunately a bit pricier than I was imagining (~16 USD). Found a slightly cheaper module (~12 USD) also from Pimoroni that does lower currents. Not sure if it handles 12 V.

The documentation for Grove MOSFET makes it seem that it’s compatible with 3.3 V logic. They have a tutorial for using a Raspberry Pi product with it.

Oh. That’s a good news.