Problems with wifi shield fi250

Hi!
On may, I bought this product and I tried to upgrade firmware on OTA mode and it has been succesful, but when I tried to use it, it don’t work properly and could not comunicate with my arduino uno.
Then i tried to upload the firmware “OTA.bin”, but the shield no longer worked: when I connect the shield to arduino, red and green leds are always lit.
Then I tried to upgrade firmware by UART interface: not having an adapter usb-UART, I removed the atmega chip from arduino uno, I connected the shield with arduino, I reversed the pins “tx” and “rx” and I launched the script but this is the output:

[code]C:\Users\Luca\TMP\wizfi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250\Tools>

Test for checking program mode
C:\Users\Luca\TMP\wizfi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250\Tools>wizfi250_flashprogram.exe COM3 3 dummy
Impossibile avviare l’applicazione specificata. La configurazione della modalit… affiancata dell’applicazione non Š corretta. Consultare il registro degli eventi applicazioni o utilizzare lo strumento da riga di comando sxstrace.exe per ottenere ulteriori informazioni.

C:\Users\Luca\TMP\wizfi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250\Tools>

Writing the WizFi250 Application Firmware.
C:\Users\Luca\TMP\wizfi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250\Tools>wizfi250_flashprogram.exe COM3 1 …\…\AppFWFile\1.0.1.8\APP.bin
Impossibile avviare l’applicazione specificata. La configurazione della modalit… affiancata dell’applicazione non Š corretta. Consultare il registro degli eventi applicazioni o utilizzare lo strumento da riga di comando sxstrace.exe per ottenere ulteriori informazioni.

C:\Users\Luca\TMP\wizfi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250_1.0.1.8\WizFi250\Tools>

Writing the firmware is completed.
Change the switch to the Run Mode and reset the module[/code]

but the shield don’t work.
how can I do?

Hi,

Please refer to this link of using Wifi shield Fi250 on Arduino UNO: http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Talk:Wifi_Shield_(Fi250)