Problems uploading to the XIAO

I am not sure what is happening, but whenever I try to upload the blink file I get this error.

processing.app.debug.RunnerException
	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:152)
	at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:77)
	at processing.app.SketchController.upload(SketchController.java:732)
	at processing.app.SketchController.exportApplet(SketchController.java:703)
	at processing.app.Editor$UploadHandler.run(Editor.java:2055)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: processing.app.SerialException: Error touching serial port 'COM6'.
	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:107)
	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:136)
	... 5 more
Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - COM6; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Port busy.
	at jssc.SerialPort.openPort(SerialPort.java:164)
	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:101)
	... 6 more

From the report, it seems that there is a problem with the com port. Check whether the correct com port is selected in the Arduino IDE. As shown in the figure below, after each computer is connected to XIAO, the given COM port may be different. You need to make sure to select the same COM port as XIAO.
xiao_20210616091645
In addition, we also want to know what operating system (windows? OS? or other) you use.
Hope this information is useful to you, and good luck.

Hi I did select the correct port, with speeduino defined. I am also using windows 10

so shortening the seeedino at the reset pins let me reinstall/ do something with the seeedino xiao, but as soon as Arduino ide is done with the task, it still does not allow me to upload anything to it.

I read somewhere that a triple reset would maybe fix it, so I tried triple shortningen it but still not working.

Today I tried another USB-C… Sadly same results.

processing.app.debug.RunnerException
    	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:152)
    	at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:77)
    	at processing.app.SketchController.upload(SketchController.java:732)
    	at processing.app.SketchController.exportApplet(SketchController.java:703)
    	at processing.app.Editor$UploadHandler.run(Editor.java:2055)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Caused by: processing.app.SerialException: Error touching serial port 'COM6'.
    	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:107)
    	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:136)
    	... 5 more
    Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - COM6; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Port busy.
    	at jssc.SerialPort.openPort(SerialPort.java:164)
    	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:101)
    	... 6 more