Problem compiling StalkerV21_DataLogger_5min.pde

Hi,

I have recently purchased a stalker v2.3 and am trying to get to grips with the low power data logging using RTC interrupts to wake from sleep.

Using the adjust(), now() and interrupts() examples all work fine but when I try compiling the StalkerV21_DataLogger_5min.pde sketch available from the stalkerv2.1 wiki in Arduino v1.0.5 the following error results.

I’m not sure why because the sketch doesn’t as far as I know reference the Robot_Control library:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In constructor ‘RobotControl::RobotControl()’:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: ‘LCD_CS’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: ‘DC_LCD’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: ‘RST_LCD’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In member function ‘void RobotControl::begin()’:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXA’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXB’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXC’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXD’ was not declared in this scope

I have also tried compiling in Arduino 023 - after copying the FAT16 and DS3231 libraries it still throws a number of errors with the DS3231 library.

Being a noob I am a bit at a loss as to what to do next so any help will be greatly appreciated…

Most probablly you forget to install the librairy proper fat16 (code.google.com/p/fat16lib/).