Pin-mapping of Xiao nrf52840 with Adafruit-firmware

I extract this into a separate thread, because it has nothing to do with the initial thread found here:

I need to use a Xiao nrf52840 with the Adafruit-firmware for the Feather nrf52840, because the Seeed-firmware seems to have BLE-issues (see other thread)

Basics are easy, but the pin-mapping is different. So what I tried is this:

• look for hardware-pin on seeed-schema
  • look for same hardware-pin on feather-schema
  • use pin-number of feather in sketch
  • example: A4 (with Seeed-FW) is hardware pin P0.04, which is 14/A0 on the Adafruit-board. This works perfectly fine.

However, this does not work for certain pins, as I do not find them on the Adafruit-schematic.

For example, D9 / P1.14 does not exist on Adafruit.

I am really lost, any help appreciated

circuitpython_Adafruit_Feather_nRF52840_Pinout.png

Ok, I made myself a small sketch that just tests all pins in a loop for being high, and outputs the given number.
Like this, I was able to create the following table:

However, since the hardware-SPI-pins are not the same when I don’t use the Seeed-firmware, I can of course rewrite to use different pins, but then again the performance is really bad.

So I’d still prefer if Seeed would get their sh*t together and fix the BLE-implementation their firmware!!!

For anyone else’s amusement / use, this is the probing-sketch:

#include <Arduino.h>
#include <Adafruit_TinyUSB.h>

//************************************************************************************
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  while (!Serial);
  for (int pinNumber = 0; pinNumber < 128; pinNumber++) {
    pinMode(pinNumber, INPUT_PULLDOWN);
    digitalWrite(pinNumber, LOW);
  }
}

//**************************************************************************************************
void loop()
{
  for (int pinNumber = 0; pinNumber < 128; pinNumber++) {
    bool pinRead = digitalRead(pinNumber);
    if (pinRead == HIGH) {
      Serial.println(pinNumber);
    }
  }
  delay(10);
}