diode
diode.png

capacitor 3.3uf
cap3.3uf.png
capacitor .22uf
cap.22uf.png
capacitor .027uf
cap.027.png

I’m trying to replicate what you did in this thread, but I don’t seem to have the X_Y plotting mode available on my DSO quad. What version of the firmware are you using?

Marco Sinatti’s firmware has an X-Y mode and some other good feature (like disabling the long buffer). He writes that it is not compatible with newer FPGAs but I haven’t noticed any problem (of maybe I should say any problem I didn’t already have with the originial firmware). I have asked on the forum but I didn’t get any answer (like usual on the DSO Quad forums).

Look at http://sites.google.com/site/marcosinatti/elettronica/dso

Patrick

I just loaded Pedro Simoes’ latest firmware on my DSO Quad (like many features), but I am trying to understand how to USE X-Y mode and am not having much luck figuring it out/finding documentation. It is my understanding that this is based on Marco’s 1.8 firmware which should include the X-Y stuff which was implemented in version 1.7.

I have gone to Marco’s site and viewed it in English, and all I can see is the release note that indicates that it is there in 1.7.

Is there a pointer to this, or a simple description that someone can provide? I apologize if this seems a stupid question, but google and searching these forums has not turned up much mention of this feature outside of this thread.

Never mind, I should have looked more closely at the pictures above. I see now that it is set in the trigger mode menu.