Openwrt updated builds Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 after 2023 May 17?

Hello, I’ve been using the Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 as my main router for a few years and was looking to update it to openwrt 23.05 and then found there were no builds after 2023 May 17 for the previous stable release of openwrt.
Is the build system broken? or is the product just out of support? were the builds moved?
are there other projects I can install on the Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 that will have it work as a router?

is there a best practices way to upgrade as I just reflash and restore settings from backup which is a little convoluted …

Thanks for your time,
Bobby

Hi perfessor101
We’re sorry to tell you that we have no plans to update the newest 23.3 OpenWRT version at this time, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
When it’s updated in the future, we’ll alert you on the weekly wiki and update it in OneDrive!

Is there a possibility of posting the configuration so we can compile our own with the wan and lan ports setup correctly?

These are some of the steps our developers packaged. You can try to follow this: