Newbie here in search of Wildcat and Gabonator

Hi everyone! I bought DSO Quad about a week ago. Been using it as a automotive tool. It’s great! It has some limitations but for this price it’s a bargain. I’ve been searching info on different apps and maybe different kind of user interface. I keep bumping on Gabonator, Wildcat and Community. My DSO is 2.81Hw / 8Mb and what I’ve found theres much debate that those apps won’t install correctly. I haven’t even tried to install anything yet. But where can I found these apps, Gabonator and Wildcat? And maybe some screenshots or something before changing. There was a stickie on Community. Forgive me if I’ve missed something, but I’ve really tried to find these.

For wildcat look in the main thread here DSO203 GCC APP - Community Edition (2.51+SmTech1.8+Fixes). Wildcat is an offshoot of the original community edition but now has a lot of improvements and functionality of its own. The most posts in that thread have zips for v3.4 and v4.0. The latter has even more functionality but takes up more memory space.

For Gabonator look in the main thread Alternative dso firmware [Application Software Design Entry] and there is a github repository github.com/gabonator/DS203 for the code.

Thanks! After a while found the wildcat. Gotta say, it makes DSO alot nicer. No wonder everyones talking about it. I put the link here where I found it. My opinion is that it is pretty hard to find if you don’t know where to look.

Wildcat 4.0

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2957&start=320