Hi, i have been working in a new firmware. Here I bring it for you.
Basically it has the best of paul’s one, but including all the features of the new oficial 2.5 release.
I am an spanish talker, so i have maded an spanish version and an english version. Here, I’m posting the english one. if you want the spanish version, take a look to my blog: http://www.lordblacksuca.net/dso-nano-201-firmware-by-lordblacksuca/
The features, are:
[b]ALL of the 2.5 official Features like save bmp… etc
I have moved the menu items, so now all the items are accesibles from the right list.
New Grid witout Frame
At the top, some values are shown.
At bottom, Delta T, delta V
Cursors have different colors.
NEW notification bar!
Also, I added a great feature, it is a new item called ST, (setup) wich develop a popup window with more options!
A screenshot (from spanish version sorry):
It requieres lib 2.22 from ST.
download my firmware
install like anyother one, following the ST guide for upgrade.
For SD file usage, search for the base files in this forum.
I will explain the items of the menu.
UP and DOWN keys are used for moving in the menu.
LEFT and RIGHT keys are used for changing values.
the M key is also used like an ENTER to entering in some items.
In Tr, Cv, Ct you can have pressed M for more than 500ms to hide the cursor.
- Sy: Sync Mode. If you press right or left keys, you switch between modes.
- VD: Vols/Div. If you press right or left keys, you switch between values.
- SD: S/Div. If you press right or left keys, you switch between values.
- ME: Measure. If you press right or left keys, you switch between modes shown.
- Tr: Trigger Modes and Values. when you reach the item If you press right or left keys, you switch between trigger sensibility, but if you press M you can now switch trigger voltage with left and right key. Also if you press M again you will switch the trigger slope mode.
- Cv: Cursor Voltage. for access this item, you have to press M once, and then, with UP and DOWN keys you can move the first voltage cursor. if you press M once more time, you will move the second cursor, and if you press M for one more time, UP and DOWN keys are released for navigating in the menu once more.
- Ct: Cursor Time. With LEFT and RIGHT you move the cursor 1, press M and will move the 2nd cursor.
- SD: SD Card. First you will switch the image file number with the LEFT and RIGHT keys, if you keep pressed M for more than 500ms the file will save, else, if you just press M normally you will switch to File Save mode, when the process is the same.
Fo: Frequency Out. Like the others, LEFT and RIGHT to change values.
10. XY: Position XY. For acces this item, yu should press M once, now, you can move the X axis with LEFT and RIGHT key, then, if you press M once more time, you will move the Y axis with UP and DOWN key, if you press M again, you will release UP and DOWN keys for navigating the menu.
11. ST: SETUP. If you press M, you will access to the configuration menu, select Exit and press M to exit it.
Feel Free to Comment!