My new DSO (V2) arrived 2/3 weeks ago - everything was working fine until this week.
Yesterday when I tried to turn on the device nothing happens.
I tried to charge a couple of hour and it’s OK
Today: same problem - impossible to turn on.
I opened the device, cut one battery wire and measured the current:
Something is drawing more or less 50mA from the battery when the device is turned off
Is someone had the same problem?
Otherwise it’s a really greate product - I can still use it on the USB port
Thanks for some soluton/help
(Sorry for my bad englisk )