I have an etherten and a netduino, have tried doing some of the tutorials for the various sensors and really am not having any luck - what am i doing wrong?
Etherten with Grove base on top
Tried the tilt relay example ,
- but cant get the relay to even light up (are any LED’s meant to be on when plugged into the base?)
- tried it without the tilt switch and just have a loop every 6 seconds to turn it to low and high but nothing happens, no noise from the relay or anything
- the buzzer i wired up to the same loop as mentioned above but no noise comes out
Tried the basic temp sensors
- got a “value” back from the calculation provided in the sample but either something is wrong or the sensor is faulty as it was reporting 6 degrees when the room was about 22-24 degrees, even blowing warm around around it didnt change it as expected, sometimes even going down in temperature
Tried the pro temp and humidty example
- Just get the occasional timeout message reported and just 0 for the values
What am i doing wrong?